Goose Game is a Board Game. Throw the dices and travel across a board full of traps and dangerous adventures, getting the final square before the others.
The goose game is a very old, world-wide popular game.
Throw the dices and arrive at the final square before any other players.
Use bonus squares and avoid traps to win.
- Goose square: repeat the same score again.
- Bridge square: repeat the same score again.
- House square: stay here for three turns.
- Well square: stay here until another player will rescue you.
- Prison square: stay here until another player will rescue you.
- Maze square: sorry, go back to square 39.
- Skull square: sorry, go back to square 1.
- Final square: reach this square to win the game.
- Due to the goose squares disposition, when a player rolls a 9 at the first turn, he automatically wins the game.
- When playing with two players only, if one of the players goes to the well square and the other goes to the prison square, it’s game over.