Yacht Dice Game, aka Yahtzee or Chicago is a Board Game. Score as many points as possible by rolling five dices and getting the best combinations.
Up to 4 players can participate in the game.
- For each round, every player has 3 rolls of dices.
- At any roll, the player must choose one of his remaining combinations.
- The player can block a dice in order to keep it for the next roll.
- If the top total is at least 63, the player will receive a bonus.
The following combinations are available:
- The sum of dices with number 1.
- The sum of dices with number 2.
- The sum of dices with number 3.
- The sum of dices with number 4.
- The sum of dices with number 5.
- The sum of dices with number 6.
- At least 3 dices with the same numbers.
- At least 4 dices with the same numbers.
- Full house: 3 of one number and 2 of another.
- Little straight: 4 sequential dices.
- Big straight: 5 sequential dices.
- Yacht: all 5 dices the same.
- Chance: any combination, the sum of all numbers.